I would like to thank Haley, writer of "For Everything There is a Season" for nominating me! I would like to return the favor by nominating her in return, but before I get too ahead of myself, how about I explain what's going on?
So here's how it works: This award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers that you think deserve a little more recognition.
Here are the rules:
1. Show your thanks by linking the person who nominated you.
2. Leave links to five of your top blogs and leave a comment letting them know too!
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Enjoy the Love :)
If you're looking for some good blogging, take a gander at my top five (well, actually six)!
1. As I said before, I would like to nominate Haley , writer of "For Everything There is a Season." Haley is a hard working Mama who loves her growing family. She has a beautiful baby girl and a soon arriving baby boy! She is a devoted wife and mother who is wise beyond her years and loves the Lord with all she has. Her posts consist of reflections on daily events and updates on her family of 4. She is also a pro at photography!
2. One blog that never ceases to amaze me is the blog written by Cari. Cari's blog is titled "Bubble Gum On My Shoe." Cari is a hilarious, strong, single Mom who title's her kids, "Drama Queen and The Boy." Both of her kids make appearances on her blog and there are some stories you just can't miss. She may seem ordinary at first, but she is far from it. Her son is autistic and she is Super-Mom when it comes to resources for autism and support for those who are in her shoes.
3. Now if you're looking for some laughs, check out Suzi's blog, "Make a Joyful Noise." With post titles like...
- 80's Revisited
- Mom Was Right!
- Starbucks Symphony
- Lost In The Lot
- Traveling Tip #1: Skinny Jeans
How could you go wrong? She's a funny lady with a flair for life and the hair to match! ;) She's got that Kewaskum hair and it NEVER settles down!
4. Next up is Fishlicity from "Reflections From A Thankful Heart." I don't know her personally, but I love reading her blog because they are brief, but beautiful. She has a heart for the Lord and hoping to write a book someday! I'll support you on that, Fishlicity! The title of her blog really caught my eye one day and I truly feel that this title describes her blog. She is reflective and insightful and I always look forward to her posts.
5. Number five goes to Erin from, "Sweetness Itself." This girl is so encouraging and knows how to set her priorities straight. God above all else, and she is not shy about showing it! She is a talented writer who can relate the Bible to everyday life(which is a rare gift in this age.) I definitely recommend her blog if you are looking for a faith boost. Also, she has some great pictures to match her posts!
6. Last, but certainly not least, Abby from "The Time In Between." Abby is a new blogger so I had to nominate her as well! It takes a lot of courage to start up a new blog when you're new to it and I commend her for that. She is a sweet and insightful girl who has so many great things ahead of her in life. I know God will bless her, I can just tell. She's new to blogging so she doesn't have many posts yet, but the few she has a really wonderful. She's the kind of girl who everybody can relate to and it shows! If you're feeling like nobody understands you, check out Abby's blog and you'll know that you're not alone!