Sunday, January 22, 2012

Living Simple...

Yesterday I spent a good 4 hours knee deep in junk that I couldn't let go of. For some reason I find it hard to let go of things that people have given me or things that I've purchased, even if I haven't touched it in 2 years. However, that is not the case anymore. I am choosing to live simple. 

When I was younger my mom always used to say to me, " when your room is messy, you can't think straight. " I hate to admit it, but she was right! Whenever my room is messy, I tend to procrastinate a lot more and I just don't feel like doing anything productive. It doesn't even matter if I'm at home or at school(I commute to school). If my room is  messy and I'm at school in the library trying to study... that's usually when Facebook takes over the majority of my time. However, if my room is clean, I can get a lot done in a small amount of time! It's a good thing that I got the motivation to clean up my room this week because school starts on Tuesday! 
I am thinking that it will be a good semester if I can keep myself on track. My medication dosage is finally where I need it to be and I have a clean room to help me stay on track. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment